Rehabilitation with Heart and Mind.
Our heart’s performance is simply stellar: Every minute it pumps 4.9 litres of blood through the body. This is 294 litres per hour, 7,056 per day, 2,575,440 in a year and 210,240,000 litres of blood in 80 years. An almost unbelievable number. And one that keeps us alive – because all our organs are dependent on a never-ending supply of fresh oxygen and all the other nutrients that are being conveyed by our cardiovascular system.
A healthy heart is vital.
In our clinic we will do our best to quickly and effectively respond to internal medicine and cardiological indications. We follow a holistic approach whereby we not only stand by you after infarcts or bypass treatments with appropriate rehabilitation concepts – but also care for and support you as part of an orthopaedic treatment. An interdisciplinary team of specially trained physicians, nurses and therapists will fully encourage and support you.
Our goal is to increase your cardiac performance – and therefore your quality of life. In case of permanent damage, we will provide you with the tools you need to better cope with your limitations. We support and treat you for:
- Cardiovascular disorders, especially coronary heart disease
- Heart attack, hypo- or hypertension, following internal medicine interventions such as PTCA and stent implantation
- After bypass or heart valve operations
- Peripheral vascular surgery
- In the treatment of cardiac arrhythmias
- With sclerogenic risk factors
- Metabolic diseases such as diabetes mellitus, gout or obesity Rheumatic illnesses
- Respiratory diseases such as chronic bronchitis, COPD or bronchial asthma
- Functional vegetative disorders and nervous exhaustion states